Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Triphala

My dear lovely viewer's of this blog, my sincere thanks to you for staying connected.
I would like to keep in touch on this site. Please add me to your Friends list so we can stay connected. This is the latest information letting you know
Triphala.
Triphala strengthens weak digestion and exerts and chebulic and Belliric Myrobalans. Triphala is non-habit forming, and does not disturb the intestinal flora. You will be out of Constipation problem. You will have hair growth and hair nourishment. Eye power will be so strong in old age also. Herbs are gathered from forests in a sustainable way or cultivated in a natural bio-friendly environment.

Please visits to India to view this extraordinary value of India.

This has high value and role in Indian cultural heritage. To have hand in this cultural heritage please make your business trips to India. 

Thank you for shopping the herbal medicines is a part of your health care.

I would highly recommend this herbal medicine from Ayurveda/unani/siddha/Homeopathy to you because “No side effects”.

If you have any question's ,please write to me.rksr3333@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment