Saturday, February 6, 2010

Americans were exploited






Hi my dear readers and followers here is news that is very very important. U S government plan to move all business ventures to Philippines from all countries (including India.) B PO outsourcing is expected to get reduced. So this is a danger to economy. 

World countries have to start to work for common money. On date all countries have sound knowledge and usage of U S dollars. I believe U S dollars can be called as common money in transaction in the world. This is the best way to control the Gold price. When Gold price is controlled automatically market situation will come to normal. Price of normal essential commodities will come down to standard fair price in the market. 

This is my solution to the present world economy and to check the growing price of essentials.

U S in turn has to increase military expenses. But should not use in any other country on any cause. Americans were exploited by this world, they get entry in all affairs immediately to show their power and sovereignty. But this damages the economy of U S A. so U S has to get enter in any matters after so many requests by many nations in any affair of this world. This will be a correct strategy will avoid exploiting Americans.They are first in all matters from all walks of life ,same time it does not mean they should be the first in any war fronts to spoil their economy .I feel My dear Americansmust think on this. This is a request to Barack Obama also ,since he is also an American.Due to dominating nature they may not accept this,but I feel they must think on this, to accept this. I love Americans. world countries may tempt america but she should maintain peace and calm nature to show their best economy to the world.With out peace You cannot be expect growth in any field .

In this world countries and U N O through the secretary general has create a forum / league to set right this issue.

Stable prices will have control on poverty also.

I know that many messages and views I give are respected and used as it is or with some changes. But my blog did not have any due values even links is my feeling.

Thank you. I feel and think for the welfare of this world because I am also a part in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment