Thursday, August 5, 2010

cancer

            My dear lovely viewer's of this blog, my sincere thanks to you for staying connected. 
I would like to keep in touch on this site. Please add me to your Friends list so we can stay connected. This is the latest information letting you know, stay fit with your healthy heart.
Have your soup before a meal. You will then eat less. Eat less, but more often. This increases metabolism.
Fish meat contains omega fatty acids. These are good for the heart.
Eat fresh vegetables and fruits daily. Refrigerated vegetables lose between 50 t0 60 Percent of their nutrients.
Fruits and vegetables eaten daily lower the risk of cancer and heart attacks, while protecting against illness and infection.
The secret of a Mediterranean diet is lots of fruit, vergetables, wine olive oil, activity and stress -free life.
Keep your heart healthy to stay fit.
Once gain I will meet you all in my next post with the rest. Bye bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment