Sunday, March 20, 2011

"the time for action has come"

Hi friends and viewer's here is a message about "the time for action has come".

Yes!. While the election commission and The supreme court  (Judiciary and Executive) were not caring about Election Manifesto than the time for action has come for other Political Parties also to announce such manifesto to buy Vote  from people of Tamil nadu
So Other Political Parties can announce benefits to people. For example A I A D M K can announce that their party will give setof Box with Dish antenna at free of cost to all people at Tamil Nadu. It will cost about 3500/- This is an announcement will promote other business people also. how? In the earlier election Color T V at free of cost issued to all by Government. But it spoiled the television sale business at all shops. here by announcing the setof Box with Dish antenna at Free of Cost  By A I A D M K will benefit people.

A I A D M K Supremo for  any suggession or for idea  may please be contacted to me. 
also it will benefit in business with Government to 
Reliance,Dish,Videocon and others. so This is a bribe which will over rule the other party manifesto and gain a Thumping Victory to A I A D M K in this election. 

I am sure to say with my say that is  A I A D M K victory cannot be challenged by any manifesto or any source  of action. Supremo must believe me and my opinion is my  look out. No body can stop this victory because I believe in my prayers. My prayers never failed.

But manifesto like this is a foolishness . because we are not going to develop a good generation is decided here. Also it declares Manifesto like these establishes that  India and Election commission in India also paves way to growth of Bribe

Let us see sincerely what our Politicians and scholars are going to do after read this Post in full.

Manifesto must not be a shameful act of Democarcy.   
Thank you.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment