Tuesday, March 29, 2011

World Cup Cricket semi Final 30 - 3. 2011

In this semi final world cup cricket today 30-3-2011 between Pakistan and India going to take place at Mohali in  few hours. 

People are in a Good Tempo to watch this competition. The value added to this Interst in this Game is the Participating of Mr. Gilani The Prime Minister of Pakistan. He is witnessing this match along with Mr. Man Mohan singh , Prime Minister of India and Sonia Gandhi - Leader -Ruling Party.

All right Let me give my Prediction here as ususal. 

Today in this match India will win. http://www.castrolcricket.com/castrol-jeetega-kaun/ click this link   win a 42" LG LED TV. I may be getting this because My prediction will be correct.

Take Granted Today India will win . 
The first batting team will score 221 or 261. Sachin Tendulkar will make his Fifty. 
Dhoni will be the Man of the Match Today.
These are all my predictions. My prediction never fails.
watch and enjoy. 
Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment