Sunday, July 24, 2011

End of communist Party in India

Hi this is about End of communist Party in India.

This I alreday predicted in my many posts in my blogs. This is well known to this world. People last faith in communist party. Communist party want to merge two communist parties in to one. This will also not going to favor the communist party.

Because of D M K Communist party started his life at Tamil nadu. but this is not a strong one like West Bengal in India. 

As I told in My prediction clearly , that communist party may get vanished from the Political History of India.

Similarly Downfall of D M K is also started. The diminishing Values of the Party is because of the Aged leader. except no body show sincere to work for the party development. Every one wants to take rest in the rest of their life. This si true.


No comments:

Post a Comment