Saturday, August 27, 2011

Success to whom? Manmohan singh M.P. or Manmohan singh as Citizen

Hi this is about Success to whom? Manmohan singh M.P. or Manmohan singh as Citizen.

First I would like to say that Law Minister Salman Khurshid is blessed by Lord Allahu on This RAMZAN Prayers.I also prayed for teh success of   Salman Khurshid in his attempt because he attended the matter with a open Mind. 

All others attended this matter created lot of confusion this includes Prime Minister Manmohan singh ,No one will deny this. I know Mr.Man Mohan singh is agreeing on this point. so he is having a good subordinate in the Ministry.

All right let me say who had success whether Prime Minister Manmohan singh or Citizen Man Mohan singh?.

The Answer is Citizen Man Mohan singh won on this Anti corruption issue because people know that it is horrible to find corruption on  Manmohan singh as citizen of India ,why? he is delivering the attendance to all matters as citizen of India or representing People as M.P. for goodness. 

Thanks for being with me in all Posts. I will be back in few seconds with another valuable post . 


No comments:

Post a Comment