Monday, September 12, 2011

friends love

 friends love --- continued

So I left the organization on 13th August 1996.

Than I worked with VST Motors taking care of TATA spare parts sales at annasalai.

Here You can know the value of friendship.Since I am with Clean hand and My Friend Mr.Krishna Kumar Know all these and more than this He love my performance and Knowledge,so he took me in his jeep to TATA company Because he resigned from Ashok Leyland and joined with TATA (Indica  division) Telco which was in Operation in the next premises at Nandanam to Ashok Leyland.Than this office shifted to seventh floor in Kasi arcade Teynampet ,chennai. He took m to his office he printed a resume at his office computer and leaving behind all his Job of the day he took me to Mr.K.V.Ramana Rao C.E.O V.S.T.Motors . Just Lookng at me Mr.ramana Rao Told when You are Recommended by Krishna Kumar ,no need for any Interview ,and called the Personal Manager and asked him to release the appointment Order. all these Miracles Happened in few Minutes. C.E.O was giving an information that his compant Accounts Manager is taking place on that day so it is auspicious ,so please take your appointment order today itself. Their by I got appointed in V S T Motors Limited. I had a best experience with my Boss Mr.GopalaKrishnan and D G M Surendra and my collegues. up to helpers loved me and my action on the Job. but Unfortunately a person called Partha sarathy who had worked in Gulf countries also joined woth me afer gfew months of my appointment. But he learned many from me on spare parts administration and identifications. Some how He spoiled my carrier by inducing me to resign to take an opportunity in Gulf country. At resignation I had a small friction with my immediate boss Gopalakrishnan, this is due to few colegues who use to Drink with him on all Holidays .This Misunderstanding forced me to go for resignation. he was supporting Mr.Ashok Kumar who was a sales person ,with his request and supported by Kesavan -Ast Manager at works at Poonamalle at that time ,who wanted to occupy my place in the Head office Polluted the mind of Mr.Gopala Krishnan in drinking. so I resigned but C E O asked me not to go out of teh company and please wait for some time every thing will turn in your favour. But I neglected hsi good words andmissed his good office. But sorry to inform you that Ashok Kumar who wanted to spoil my carrier died in a Road accident jut few yards from the company in a signal . He was dashed by a Lorry so he dead. I Lost my Job but ashok kumar lost his life is a great pain to me .what to do ? God decides all.

 This is the office I found very correct in all its Terms ,so I Love the C.E.O Mr. K V Ramana Rao , he ws from Indian  Military. His administration found to be very good . I Love surendra who is my reporting Boss - Dy General manager. The team I worked with is very competitive. I enjoyed my work and left the company on 1999. again I look for a chance to work at that organization is due my Love on the best administration.

This company in a short period gave opportunity to go for Asst manager spare Parts Training programme held at dighi for three Days.

At Tata Dighi I ahd a Luck to meet Dy.General Manager pathe. Luckily on the last Day  Meeting PA to ratan Tata  was also Present. Ihad a prepared Notes telling reasons on ,why Bought out spares in O.E.Cartoon at Not sold in dealer points and create s Money Block?

This is the best experience I arrived from my Job at T VS company at Pune Satara Road. Yes! No One can sell Maruthi Parts even it is from O.E.Manufactirer like T V S ,CEEKAY DAIKIN and others.

so I appealed to sai service - Pune to sell my blocked inventory on Maruthi parts  with an approval from my management also committed that I will not do offtake of Maruthi parts to my Branch is a decision to my management sent.

Here I sold huge volumes of SunAbex Break linings and Wheels from wheels India and Fastners from Sundaram Fastners. Till date no one crossed that Bench mark sales on these items is a proud to me. 

Another proud matter which I  Shouted at a meeting saying that .Madras auto service,TVS Iyyengar and sons are already stationed in the business at Pune over a period of seven years. when I started my sales I could reach 32 lakhs on cash and carry But operations over seven years were selling the same on 90days /60 days credit being the sales rules remaining the same for the concerns.

I told my observation to all who I met in Breaks India ,Sun Abex,Wheels India, Axles India, and in all Factories of T VS , that All Must Carry a LOGO TVS  In a Big size on the materials as Brand and all concerns as distributors(MAS,IMPAL,SUNDARAM MOTORS ,TVS and sons) must tell their Sales people and management that they are from T V S and this is the sister concern do te  business to benefit you , as to customers. I have not been rewarded for this Suggession but Got Implemented immediately at sun abex and in all other companies of T V S. may be the message may be rooted by some one and he would have taken my credit.O.K. 

so Now at Telco meeting I told Bought out spares are 40% more in price than distributor price This includes spares from T V S. and it is a need to revert the price to keep 4 % or 5 %  lesser than Distributor price List. Than You will not Find any O.E.Parts in the BIns of your dealer as dead stock. This idea of mine was well accepted by the office of Ratan tata. and On my arrival at chennai I found many New Price bulletins Carrying revised prices coming in for bought out spares.

Here I also told O.E.Manufacturer can fic a higher or very higher price on their floor made parts because Genuine and made out in their Floor shop of a factory.Their by High profit can be made available to both Dealers as well as to manufacturer.

I recieved a complimentory letter of appreciation sent by Tata is with the company file in which I worked. But I sent the same suggession of mine to Mr. R.Seshasayee Executive director  Ashok Leyland by Post, and he reciprocated his for suggessions andadded that the management is on that track . This letter I recieved at my compat address V S T Motors Limited.chennai I have this asset at my file. But This is not getting any response for a placement including Ashok Leyland why My fate work liek this? No answer from my mind.

I was on street once again with out employment for some time.

To be continued................Thanks. Please read the next post to know my career details and how friends saved me and dedicationto my Job helped me. 

1 comment:

  1. i really like your post its very informative awaiting for a new post keep bloging thanksTata Spare Parts

    ReplyDelete