Sunday, September 18, 2011

who is the Next Prime Minister of India?

who is the Next Prime Minister of India?

I already posted this question and demanded answer from you. but you are  all waiting to answer for this question. 

Now I would like to release the answer for you all. 

Yes! Provided if My Advice's  sent are being accepted by Anna Hazare than he will start a New Political party in India which is Mandatory , I clearly advised him about this  through my Post.

1.

So Think Now He has interest in starting a new political party.

so Anna Hazare will be the next Prime Minister of India. No doubt on this. So Congress and B J P will be wiped out from  the chance.

2.

Mr.Shanthi Bhusan will be  the next Law Minister of India. 

3.

Mrs Kiran Bedi will be the next Dfenc Minister of India.

and kejriwal..... and others will be occupying post respectively. 

This is Going to Happen and this is My yet another Right Prediction in Political History of India.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment