Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I liked Manmohan when he wasn't PM: Advani

Hi this is about I liked Manmohan when he wasn't PM: Advani. This is in detail available at Yahoo!India. Visit this site to know more on this.

1 liked Manmohansingh when he was not PM Advani says. I do not accept this . I want to give an open comment on this as my objection.

Not 1 ,Every One admired and liked Manmohansingh when he was Reserve bank Governor - as a qualified Professional, Than People loved his Prime Minister Office in Last Term But Now Due to many Corruptions recorded in Indian penal codes on his collegues People in India Now ahte him and his administration is the Truth and Fact.

So Adavni is Not correct on the above statement.

Thanks to Advani for making unclear statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment