Friday, February 24, 2012

Who is the Next Indian Prime Minister Candidate from Congress?

Who is the Next Indian Prime Minister Candidate from Congress? Yes! when Congress in 2019 win's Needed seats to form the Government , It will be Mr. chidambaram.
Now a small discussion share between Mr.Man and Mr.Pranab. Hi Man, Hello Pranab. Pranab You are also handled Home Ministry and Finance Ministry and I handled Finance Ministry well being a retired Reserve Bank Governor and operated Prime Minister Office for about Ten Years, But still I believe Mr.chidambaram is a Brave Person than Us.
Why you say like this Mr. Man. Is their any dissatisfaction in my performance. No,no.. You tried with many Letters to my office to Mud shed on Him and in Public addressing ,I said ,that he is my Colleague and I have 100% belief on my colleges has added strength to Mr. chidambaram. Now I can not move against Him.Any Game from our end through Opposition Parties did not yielded the expected Result. Do you know why? No Man , I do not know.
Mr.Pranab , why because he is from Tamil Nadu -India. Normally People from Tamilnadu found to be with Patience with Talent is the secret. Pranab , I have Given you the opportunities , but what to do? after this term ,even Mrs sonia can not say for Prime Minister Candidature ,And you also seems to be aged , so It is a wise idea to cooperate with Mr.chidambaram and At least Now we can say proudly that our Congress Party in India have a bright future because Mr.chidambaram. Yes,Yes..Mr.Man Mohan you are with a right and crystal clear statement only at this time in your discussions with me in my political career. All right,at least Now ,let us work For Mr.Chidambaram and for a betterment of our Country.
Mr.Man , why I say this because , All Politicians with wrong motivations focused many mistakes to mud shed on his Lengthy Career and Totally Failed is the first success for Mr.Chidambaram future desires. Also I read in this blog in few posts repeatedly that Late Mr.M.G.Ramachandran had a vision to see Mr.chidambaram on the top Administration office. Fore casts and predictions about many matters in this blog found right .Now This will also come True.
This is a First Chance to see a Tamil Person after Mr.RajaGopalachari on the Highest Office ,Now, Prime Minister of India in India with Powers will certainly Change the country's Economy and others. People Talk in India and across the world , That we find more than 100 Modi in P.Chidambaram is another strength.

Hi to my dear broad casting Friends ,followers and viewers here in this post Now you would have read a realistic Dream of few Indians with High Office. How is it? Above all , this is a dream to me and I am not at all related to Mr.Chidambaram in any Kind is please to be noted. we know Pretty well that all Indian desire this.

I am a proud Indian when I wrote this Post,I expected More From Mr.singh but He did to his level with the circumstances not provided free Hand.Even He could not attend his(Mr.Singh) web site and reply to the grievances posted is may be a small pain to me. what to do?But as a Individual Indian I can not blame Him.
Honestly To say that I do not Like Nehru Family people rule,I still say that we Indians did not sold India to Nehru Family. I Know that more than 99% of Indian will agree on this Point. The Family enjoyed all Honors,and their must be a satisfaction end to allow Other Congress family People still live on our Indian soil.

It is a need to Bring the Family People of Mahatma Gandhiji who live in south Africa and other countries. On every New president takes charge office They are invited to India and funded as a Gift and made to Go back to their living area/country. This is an exploitation to our Father Of Our Nation - Mr Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi from Gujarat in India,
who was popularly known as- Mr.Mahatma Gandhiji .Let us salute to his service at all times.

This is a beginning and about many Good personalities going to come to Light with complete Challenge and focus in bringing the Nation to the Top.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment