Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Prison filling Protest by D.M.K.?

on 4.7.12 Prison filling Protest by D.M.K.? .Is it a Need ? D.M.K. says yes! but many say No.

Politician's Think that Police Department has No work , so that they may thought of filling Prison's. If you fill the prisons and Public offices and School campus for keeping the arrested , that do you think is it a genuine way of working for People? No is my answer..

Is their any commitment from any Politician or leader about the Life safety of Participating protesters?. Keeping this safety issue in Mind ,I like to write a solution to Provide safety to Protesters on all such situations in Future by Government.

Already on many Grounds different D.M.K. Leaders were under arrest and they are in Prison is known to all.

Now by this protest to fill all Prison ,their may be an idea to Kill any popular D.M.K. Leader inside the prison or make some one to escape by arranging a Duplicate Person to stay in the prison , and it may be to create Law and Order Failure in Tamil Nadu State may be a Hidden secret in this Protest. You may think that I am a supporter of A.I.A.D.M.K. No.No. on matters and on its justice I used to comment through my Posts. I also feel very bad about the Government when I Pay my Electricity Bill Value,what to do? Though it is certainly a huge Burden to me,while it is common to all People in Tamil Nadu.

As a part of people in Tamil Nadu Chief Minister will also pay with the same disturbed Mind while she release the payment to Electricity Board for current use at her Home. Other Price Hikes are acceptable or manageable level .I think A.I.A.D.M.K. Government is collecting Huge Funds through such Hikes to run the Governance and to provide the needs to people,why Because Union Government at Center on Date is not releasing the Necessary Funds is a Vital Reason is now in the Knowledge of People.

Government Must arrange all precautionary Measures to save people ,this includes people in Prison. Police Department need to be cautioned on this matter ,why because ,after ,all over ,All Political parties will Blame Police Department instead of any Politician from any Political party is the History.

So ,to save Police Department and its authorities and Values , Government Must issue orders supporting Police Department, is a need of this time.

Actually D.M.K. announced protest on Non-Violence .But who know about the History of all people who participate in protest in all over Tamil Nadu .

In Future Police Commissioner's and I.G.,D.I.G., and others must work with Government immediately on this matter to find a solution for future.

My View is , Solution in such situations to provide security to Protesters,Common Man and people in Prison and People in Police department Has to be arrived. How,what is the solution can be? I will write my solution for saving People and Nation from these type of protests in the country in a few seconds from Now .

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment