Thursday, April 18, 2013

Best of States

Now, rice for just Rs 20 per kg at special retail outlets

Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa on Wednesday inaugurated her government’s scheme to sell rice in the open market at a retail price of Rs 20 per kilogram.


To me I am happy to note that my idea to help People in Critical situation by Government and Government o save people from Hoarders ,smugglers and Business people who were interested to mint money using the crucial situation's in the country/State.

Now with the above implementation of the scheme Though I am happy with a note that my idea being considered by the Honorable Government and official's. but More than this we are to be happy to buy Rice for Rs.20/= at this point of time when market sell Rice at Rs.65/= per Kg. 
so Selvi J.Jayalalithaa Government is going in the Right Direction and supporting People ,in Particular people in Middle class and in Poor. So let us convey our sincere Thanks to Our Government.
 same time I humbly appealed to the same Government to issue orders to help people on and above the age of 80 years receiving  Pension at Pay and accounts office at D P I Campus is  pending for Government Kind consideration!. Data generation 's , right from Birth certificate were  in prompt action today because of technology and awareness today.But In My family on date we have the Only Income is our Mother Family Pension. so , on Date  our family economy is in trouble. That is also a selfish reason , I requested my State Government to help in this regard officially as much as possible through its orders. My father Late R.Krishnaswamy ,Lab Tech. Grade II  was a Fanatic of M.G.R. .He had good friendship/ relation with Mr.M.G.R. prior to Mr.M.G.R. become M.L.C.  He was an employee of King Institute -Guindy .But even submitted a proper application at King Institute Guindy ch-32 to receive the payable Difference amount as per Government G.O. to Lab Tech Grade II  to Family Pensioner Mrs.M.N.Jayalakshmi. has not been paid till date. 
so Government may please come forward to issue subsequent orders to care Family Pensioner's , please.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment