Saturday, September 7, 2013

A.I.A.D.M.K.- What next in Politics in India?

A.I.A.D.M.K.

This Political Party now to start its severe campaign to get started

This could be from 15.9.2013 to ...... Taking an image of Mr.C.N. Anna Durai with his principles to throw out congress is a must. The words of C.N.Anna Durai will deliver a very good result from all over India in the next up coming General election to secure maximum people support in the form of M.P.'s Numbers is can be witnessed.

A.I.A.D.M.K. must start work to achieve the best result for this if necessary I may be approached for further best actions.

Also Party supremo Selvi J.Jayalalithaa to confirm that 20 KG rice at Free of cost in all states will be implemented as a Prime commitment  in the election Manifesto is a must. is my recommendation

My recommendations and views are all well implemented by A.I.A.D.M.K. Supremo on many issues is a Happy Note to me.
Rest of the recommendation's I will  Say in a short future in my posts and views and opinions.
why the above must be prime in manifesto? Why because Congress by Sonia Gandhi do not have the possibility for this offer/ why because Sonia Gandhi implemented Food Security Bill and as per that bill for the Next 3 Years People need to pay 3 Rupees per Kg of Rice or other food essentials supplied in Civil supplies to Ration Card Holder's . This will carry a Negative Votes to Congress so Hon.Selvi J.Jayalalithaa must be ahead to say and confirm this program for her party in Governance in Parliament!.

Thanks. Rest  in the Next!.

No comments:

Post a Comment