Thursday, October 17, 2013

Building in which in Under Ground (may be Mughal Rulers/emperors /Mughal Kings earned in/from India) Huge Treasure available!

in connection to this I have added complete Photo's of Pandaripuram ashram, parakalamadam, Jeer Mutt, Andavar Mutt Ashram ,Maduramdagam Kodanda ramar and uthsavar sri Karunagaran  at my You Tube in slide show  please visit my page in YouTube.com  enjoy watching all shrines and get blessed. You "R" Blessed with Love J.K.


also Today I have published a place where a Huge quantity of Gold and diamonds This could Ten times of Treasury than the treasury found in Sri Anatha Padmanaba Swamy Temple at Kerala, This Huge Treasure is Located in Delhi. Already I wanted to post this truth ion my blogs BLOGGERWORLD AND getpaidatlink. bit it was delayed since i was looking for the permission of my Guru Gharib Nawaz also known as Kwhajha Moinnudeen Chistiyul quadri  of Ajmeer.  I used to get many times on Thursday Night and Friday early morning that is between 1.30 Am to 3.30 in my dream His Holiness Gharib Nawaz used to come in my dream and used to tell  few says. in that this is also one. you may believe this that is in my visit to Gharib Nawaz Dharga  when I do my Prayers I used hear sayings from the His Holiness Gharib Nawaz. True to my heart I got this blessing for many times in the month of May on Ursu or Sandana Kudu Utsavam at Ajmeer.
Thanks.

Thanks. read the post to know about the Treasure in Del;hi  , Here I have published Photo of the Place also.
This is the Building in which in Under Ground (may be Mughal Rulers/emperors /Mughal Kings earned in/from  India)  Huge Treasure:


is witnessed in My Dream .already renovation is on for the last 9 (nine) years , so through many religious influenced persons like me with Auwliyas /Hazarat, sufi's / Jin's  might have delivered the same news in secret and by that gradually the treasure might started going out from this Dharga/court with the renovation of last 9 years is also a possibility.

This message is coming and strikes in my dream for more than seven Times. any Islamic scholars if they recite few Ayat's and written the same in a paper an tie it in a Cock leg or any bird leg it will fly and sit on that place in this building . This treasure is guarded by Black cobra 's is as per my Dream. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment