Monday, October 21, 2013

C B I judgment to Fodder scam case is may be wrong in my view/opinion to supremecourtofindia.nic.in/

C B I judgment to Fodder scam case is may be wrong in my view?

C B I investigated the Fodder scam thoroughly and delivered its judgement . The Judgment say that Mr.Lalu Prasad Yadav is to be imprisoned for 5 Years and 25 years fine amount to pay.

I think this is a wrong judgment. When scam is proved than C B I court might have asked Mr.Lalu Prasad Yadav M.P. to pay back Rs.35 Crores to the Government treasury at the earliest possible time till than he will be in jail might be a good judgment. also Government might have been advised to cease 35 Crore  in the form of Money and materials . so their by Lalu Prasad Yadav could be relieved from imprisonment. with out Money his Political career will get stop.

for example : I Noticed once in a Bank cashier Unknowingly collected a fake currency of Rs.5oo. this was found in the evening and cashier informing th same to the Branch Manager and Manager said to cashier to pay Rs500 from his packet . that is the penalty for the careless on the Job further he added. 

while an unknown error makes a man to pay back his own Money to the treasury in such a case why not Mr.Lalu Prasad Yadav is not asked to pay back the Money . Scam amount informed in the case in media and press is Rs.35Crore. so Judgment can change the Nation and Politics is my strong Opinion.
Press and Media may please investigate the truth in collecting the Money instantly from its staff by Banks is in Practice against the Mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment