Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Modi ,you please make L.K.Advani as next President of India after Mr.Pranab Mukherjee is a must is my Humble opinion

Refrain from making irresponsible statements, Modi tells leaders - Modi delayed this act is my view.

NEW DELHI: BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Tuesday reacted to controversial statements by leaders like Pravin Togadia and Giriraj Singh.

"Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP's well wishers are deviating the campaign from the issues of development & good governance. I disapprove any such irresponsible statement and appeal to those making them to kindly refrain from doing so," Modi tweeted.


any how I recommend Modi to react on all immediately with out delay is a must than only Governance will become easy.

similarly I like to offer an idea to Modi, this will be well appreciated by People of India. that is, Modi ,you please make L.K.Advani as next President of India after Mr.Pranab Mukherjee is a must is my Humble opinion.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment